Okay, so obviously if you've read the past few posts of my blog then you know that i'm having a rough time right now. For the past two weeks i've just been this emotional lump. This is such a crazy process, and has been much more tramatizing them i ever imaged. I never quite realized how much i relied on Riley. I had no idea how helpless i could feel. I used to be such an indipendant person. I loved alone time, but still rejoiced time with friends and family. Where did that girl go? I lost her.
But alas, after finally getting the closure i needed, i realize that life will go on. It just has to. So...today is day one of "Opperation Become Human". (otherwise known to me as OBH) I have been running eronds all day today, bringing jewelry to shops that ive been needing to replenish all month, and going to a coffee shop just becuase i want to.
My day has actually been pretty wonderful. Here's the run down.
*Went to bed with the feeling "I can finally look in the mirror and see a girl who knows everything will be okay."
* Actually slept.
* Woke up, cleaned a bit, and ate breakfast. (mmm good breakfast, vegan corn chili)
* Went to the gallery i used to work at and talked to the fine ladies there. Dropped off "Jenipher Lyn" jewels.
* Made plans with a friend to have lunch and go to the museum tomorrow. Yay!
* Drove to the coffee shop and finally got some work done. (FINALLY!!)
* Randomly sold a harmonica to a nice gentleman who works at the coffee shop.
* Picked up a very nice consignment check from a lovely indie shop i'm in.
* R&R. Relaxed and Read magazines at B&N, just for me, nothing to do with Cherry Runway.
* My friend is coming over in ONE HOUR! to spend time with me and have dinner. Hopefully i'll make her go for a walk with me. :)
* Picked up my mail. Which has been empty for days. Today was a wonderful mail day though!
- The beautiful journals for a craft swap with the talented ladies in my online class.
- A really sweet note from two of the gals. Thank you so so much Laura and Ashley!
- A free sub coupon for Firehouse for my birthday.
- A consignment check from the gallery! Surprise surprise!
- A Bed Bath and Beyond coupon. (always fun, especially with all the gift cards i have from there)
I think that pretty much sums up my day. Today was a bright one. Tomorrow may be a hard one. I don't know really..i just know i need to lift my chin, realize it's all just going to be okay, and live my life.
I leave you with a quote from my room mate Josh...
People are going to live their life. You just have to live yours. - Josh