One Year Ago today...
* My heart was hurting in places i didn't know existed.
* I was in South Florida taking a two week "life" vacation.
* I was confused to the max about what my future was going to look like.
* I was angry and hopeful about the plans God had for my life.
But more importantly one year ago today,
* My mom bought me a pedicure. Which made my toe-seys look beautiful!!
* I ate a delicious salmon salad at a German restaurant.
* I got to spend a glorious day in Miami with my best friend and THESE delicious cupcakes.
It's amazing how many good things come on bad days. And how WONDERFUL a year can make you feel. I am so blessed. :D
I hope even through the bad, you can see the silver lining in your life!!
Smiles and Blessings to you my friends,