I'm going to try and type this as quickly as possible since my little bird has not fully rested in the last hour and wants to be be snuggled. Oops... I'll be back.... ;)
It's been one week since we've been home from the hospital. (well, technically it will be a week at 5pm but I digress...), so I wanted to share some of the things I learned in this first week of mommy-hood.
A few things I learned:
1. Have some bottles on hand just incase. You never know if you'll have to formula feed if your milk doesn't come in. Or, in my case, if your baby can't latch.
2. THIS cloth bassinet is amazing!! I want to buy a 2nd one to put in another room.
3. Clothing with little hand mittens attached are a staple.
4. OUCH, peeing hurts. Make sure to take the squirt bottle they give you at the hospital. Motrin, and witch hazel pads help too.
5. Nap. Even if you'd rather spend time with your parter and baby. Naps are good. <3
I decided I wanted to give myself accomplishment badges to celebrate some WINS! These were some of the ones from this week. :)
What are YOU going to award yourself for this week?