It's that time of year where you're "supposed" to share joy and good wishes with the ones you love
[and the ones you don't necessarily love] ;)
This year instead of just sending to ANY AND ALL family... I'm sending to people who have helped me this year and/or people I feel could use some love and encouragement.
The hardest part is taking the TIME to write the cards. I like to [like with everything else] take them to a cafe and plow through them, or write them while watching something enjoyable. That's just me though! You might like to write them in peace and quiet with a cup of tea or coffee.
My TOP tips for getting those greeting cards written:
* Choose a stationery you LOVE.
* Pick out your favorite pens.
* Pick a quiet, cozy place to write them.
* Write a list of people you want to reach out to BEFORE you start.
* Start with the ones that are easiest to write.
* Write the rest of them another day. :)
* Pop a pretty stamp on them, and BOOM, you're done!!
Good luck writing friends!! <3